BRAND AMBASSADOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Do you want to join our team? We are looking for parents with little ones who will love Clever Tots Toy Club as much as we do. So, if you’ve got a little toy tester at home and like the idea of adding a new set of four developmentally appropriate eco-friendly toys to their world every month, then get in touch!
We want other parents just like you to benefit from your experience of our toy membership club. Clever Tots Toy Club has been designed to avoid toy overwhelm, promote learning through play, and seek a sustainable alternative to all the toy waste that ends up in landfills. The concept is simple, you pay a monthly membership fee, and we deliver four new toys every month and take away the ones from the previous month.
This keeps your little one stimulated and excited by their toy collection and allows parents and children to discover all of the play opportunities offered through deep engagement. It also saves you money in the long run and there’s less toy clutter, no time for toy boredom as well as being good for the planet.
And what better way to spread the word than by finding some enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors to share their experience with fellow parents on social media. We don’t ask for much, we will deliver and collect the toys on a free 3-month membership, while you share the love for our club through comments and posts on Instagram and Facebook.
TO APPLY: Simply post a picture of your little one on your public Instagram or Facebook profile, tagging Clever Tots Toy Club and using the hashtag #CleverTotsBrandRep2022
Here’s what’s involved when you become a Clever Tots Toy Club Brand Ambassador and Toy Tester:
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Republic of Ireland residents only
- You must have a public profile on social media – Instagram or Facebook (ideally both) and be an active social media user
- You must have at least one child approaching 3-months of age and up to 30-months
- You must be happy for us to use your written, images and videos that are either sent electronically to us or where we are tagged on social media, without further permission for the marketing and promotion of Clever Tots Toy Club.
What you get…
Every month we will deliver to you, 4 x age appropriate toys that have been carefully chosen by our child development expert to stimulate and engage your little one. We will collect these toys at the end of the month and give you 4 x new toys to pique your little one’s interest and support them in achieving all of their important milestones.
What we expect…
We expect our Brand Ambassadors (this relates to the parents of our little toy testers) to get involved, actively comment, and endorse any post that feature or contain the Clever Tots Toy Club membership club on other people’s post feeds or stories.
- Engage with our social feed. Not just your images that we publish and promote on our feed. Comment, like and share Clever Tots Toy Club posts, announcements and product promotions.
- Test toys and give helpful advice on the development opportunities the toys provided your little one and how much they enjoyed them.
- Talk about the Clever Tots Toy Club membership club – how it works, the excitement of new toys arriving every month, and how it sustainable it is for the planet as well as cutting down on toy clutter and overwhelm.
- Promote the brand on your own Instagram tagging Clever Tots Toy Club and using relevant hashtags. Use clever and engaging captions/tags, call to actions in your description to encourage discussion and engagement in your posts.
- Catalogue your experience through images, videos, and written reviews. Take clear, crisp, true to colour and professional-looking high resolution photos. Be mindful of backgrounds and other items in a photo or video frame, ensuring toys not part of the membership club and clothing logos do not feature. We prefer square style images and videos.
- Permission: You agree that any images, video, and written reviews provided to us via email, WeTransfer, WhatsApp, or where we are tagged within social media, are authorised for use by Clever Tots Toy Club without further permission, on our social media accounts and website.
- Period of Advocacy: Our toy testers will work with us for an initial 3-month contract, we hope to renew our contracts for a further 3-months after this trial period.
- Advocacy Monthly Deliverables:
- 8 social posts (4 x Story and 4 x Posts in your Feed)
- 10 x images
- 2 x videos
- Anything additional is of course, wonderful, and very much appreciated.
Some Terms & Conditions…
- You cannot be a representative for any other toy brand or toy membership club or baby/toddler brand that also supplies toys, for the duration of your contract.
- You must be the legal parent or guardian of the children that feature in your photos and videos.
- Your first story must be posted on social within 7 days of receiving the toys.
- Permission is granted to Clever Tots Toy Club to use photos, images and text submitted during the contract period for use on the Clever Tots Toy Club social media, email marketing, printed promotional materials, PR activity and website.
- All original videos and images must be emailed or sent by WeTransfer link or WhatsApp message to Clever Tots Toy Club.
- Some Exceptions: We get it! Life Happens! Little ones get sick and even us adults too. If you are unable to provide your post and images in the timeframe agreed, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible, so we are able to work on making alternative arrangements while you are out of action.
- If you encounter any issues with our products upon delivery, please contact us within 24-hours so that replacement items can be dispatched
- Social Media can be a crazy place! If a post or story receive negative comments during your contract, please direct message us immediately as we would like to offer as much assistance as possible to ensure we all have a positive experience.
- We have the right to withdraw you from the at contract anytime, without question if we find you do not adhere to the terms and conditions we have outlined.
Want to join the team? Get in touch…